Progress to Date
- Since commencement of works at Mawbey Brough Estate 109 properties have been scaffolded.
- 45 scaffolding have been removed after completion of the works
- More are due to be removed in the next couple of weeks.
- After Roof surveys were carried out a number of roofs have been identified for full replacement. So far 10 roofs have been completely renewed and 2 more are in progress.
- 74 properties have received new windows with more due to be completed by the end of the month. External repairs comprising of brickwork, servicing of gutters and downpipes are ongoing.
- Decoration of door frames are in progress with tenanted doors decorated thereafter.
- Before scaffolds are removed, windows will be cleaned externally.
Front Entrance Doors to tenanted properties in blocks
The new Gerda front entrance doors to be installed in tenanted flats in communal areas are now being
manufactured. These are expected to be delivered during October and will then be fitted.
Striking of scaffold
Once all window installations are completed we will contact you for access to your home to carry out an inspection with Lambeth Council and their appointed consultants to sign off the work. Once signed off scaffold will be removed from the properties.
Gardens will be cleaned once scaffold is struck.
Scaffold and roof survey is completed at 1-9 Pickworth Close
Identification and hi-vis
All of our contractors are required to wear Breyer’s uniform and numbered hi-visibility vests (see below) so that they are easily identifiable on site. If you have any callers to your home without the proper identification (see below) do not let them into your home.
Our working hours are 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. It is unlikely that we will need to do any work in the evenings or at weekends. If we ever do need to work unusual hours, we will seek the permission of Lambeth Council and we will let you know if it affects you or your home before we start work. We have a site office compound on Thorne Road, SW8 2BY, for any immediate concerns.
Email for questions/queries
Breyer Group’s email address for any Residents’ Issue’s or questions is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Residents are reminded that they should advise their children and visitors not to access scaffold due to Health and Safety.
Residents are again reminded to inform their Insurers about scaffold erected on their blocks/properties. If you see any suspicious activity on or around the scaffolding to your home, please contact the police on 101 and then contact the Breyer Group. Should this be during the working hours please contact the site team otherwise we would ask you call our Emergency out of Hours Line 0800 389 9706.
Change of Lambeth Council CLO
Doussou Diabate who was working as the council Customer Liaison Officer (CLO) for the project is replaced with Yaw Boadu who can be contacted on 0207 926 8272 or 0780 098 4997. You can also email him on email@example.com.
Monthly Progress Meeting
We would like to invite you to our Monthly Progress Meeting on Wednesday 17th October 2018 at 09:30am till 10:00am, venue is at Wheatsheaf Community Hall (small hall on 1st floor.)
If you would to like to attend please contact myself Yaw Boadu on 0207 926 3826. Please note, due to lack of space only 5 residents can be accommodated and it’s a first come first serve basis.