Progress to Date
- Since commencement of works at Mawbey Estate 87 properties have been scaffolded.
- 16 scaffolding have been removed after completion of the works.
- More are due to be removed in the next couple of weeks.
- After Roof surveys were carried out a number of roofs have been identified for full replacement. Works will start on two roof replacements on 6th August 2018
- Approx. 40 properties have received new windows with more due to be completed last month as the windows installer increases their delivery. External repairs comprising of brickwork, servicing of gutters and downpipes are ongoing.
- Decoration of door frames are in progress with tenanted doors decorated thereafter.
- Before scaffolds are removed, windows will be cleaned externally.
Front Entrance Doors to tenanted properties in blocks
Colour cards have been sent to tenants in blocks and they are required to choose their colour and send it back in the stamped envelope provided as soon as possible to Breyer’s Office to prevent delays.
Striking of scaffold
Once all window installations are completed we will contact you for access to your home to carry out an inspection with Lambeth Council and their appointed consultants to sign off the work. Once signed off scaffold will be removed from the properties.
Gardens will be cleaned once scaffold is struck.
Email for questions/queries
Breyer Group’s email address for any Residents’ issues or questions is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the forth coming holidays and weekends Residents are reminded that they should advise their children and visitors not to access scaffold due to Health and Safety.
Residents are again reminded to inform their Insurers about scaffold erected on their blocks/properties. If you see any suspicious activity on or around the scaffolding to your home, please contact the police on 101 and then contact the Breyer Group. Should this be during the working hours please contact the site team otherwise we would ask you call our Emergency out of Hours Line 0800 389 9706.
Monthly Progress Meeting
We would like to invite you to our Monthly Progress Meeting on Wednesday 22nd August 2018 at 09:30am till 10:00am, venue is at Wheatsheaf Community Hall (small hall on 1st floor.) If you would to like to attend please contact myself Doussou Diabate on 0207 926 3826.
Please note, due to lack of space only 5 residents can be accommodated and it’s a first come first serve basis.