Our Breyer team have been working hard installing Kitchens and Bathrooms for London Borough of Islington within 84 properties including Earlstoke Estate, Attneave Street, The Triangle, Steadman Court, The Chestnuts, Amwell House, Cyrus House, Brunswick Court, Moorgreen House, Midway House and Sherston Court which are scattered around the Borough. Residents included those with special needs and vulnerabilities.
Our Site Management Team of Senior Site Manager Chris Taylor, Resident Liaison Officer Ulkina Kuka and Site Manager Alex Day have worked hard to understand the specific requirements of each and every resident and estate.
The feedback from the Residents has been fantastic with lots of Resident Satisfaction forms being returned with 10 out of 10 for all areas including:-
- Information about the works
- Attitude and politeness of staff
- Adequate notice of appointments
- Property left clean and tidy
- Service provided by Breyer Group
- Finished product
Some of the comments received:-
- “I’m very happy with the works.”
- “I am happy with the quality of my new kitchen. Breyer staff have been brilliant. I was very worried about these works. Ulkina has advised and reassured me throughout, she has gone above and beyond her duty to ensure this experience was stress free. All my enquiries were answered promptly by your staff. Thank you for everything.”
- “Your staff were very accommodating. The Operatives worked clean and tidy. A job well done, thank you.”
- “The workmen were very good. My new wet room and WC look amazing. Is a big improvement from what I had before. The Breyer Site Team have been very helpful throughout these works.”
- “The team were nice and courteous, the Operatives always cleaned after themselves very respectful of the household. I like the finished produce even though I am aware these works are on Council budget the job is
- very well done. Thank you very much for your work, is a pity you guys were not down to renew my kitchen.”
Our on-site Resident Liaison Officer, Ulkina Kuka was singled out for particular praise by one Resident who stated, “Ulkina was very approachable and helpful”.
One Resident of Moorgreen House was particularly pleased that in addition to installing a new kitchen, bathroom and WC our Operative also fixed their child’s door which had been hanging off for a long time.
A Resident at Steadman Court sent a some treats for the whole team with a lovely ‘Thank you’ card which read, “Thanks for all your hard work, much appreciated”.
We are continuing to work in Islington and hope that the feedback gets even better. Thank you and well done to all the team for your hard work. Previous Article