Breyer Group’s Construction Division were appointed by Lambeth Living to deliver their Housing Standard Programme under a NEC3 Form of Contract.
Lambeth Living are a not-for-profit, Arm’s Length Management Organisation (ALMO) and manage nearly 29,000 tenants’ and leaseholders’ homes on behalf of Lambeth Council.
Breyer Group are delivering works in the North Strategic Area of the borough allowing Lambeth’s residents to see the benefits of a massive investment programme to meet the Lambeth Housing Standard.
The programme has an overall value of £27,500,000 per annum for 4 years and commenced in March 2014.
Currently, we are delivering:-
- Roof renewals and repairs
- Window renewals and repairs to modern standards
- External decorations and fabric repairs
- External and/or structural repairs including concrete repairs and decorations
- Replacement of front and back door units
- Water tanks and supply and above ground drainage
- Renewal of refuse chutes
- Internal refurbishment of kitchens, bathrooms, electrical and heating elements