Breyer Group carried out external improvement and refurbishment works to Hawthorn Centre, London, investing in the life of both Clarion Housing Group and Affinity Sutton Group (ASG) Residents, and improving the community where they live.
Initiated by our Site Team based in Orpington, the works were carried out by the Supply Chain, namely Relative Groundwork Limited (RGW), Intecksolutions and GLS Plumbing & Heating.
As a goodwill gesture, the works were completed at a discounted rate by the Supply Chain and Breyer Group, who did not charge any overheads for the programme.
The works included:
- Renewal of all the paving to and around the main entrance;
- Installation of brand new communal lighting;
- Mounting new iron fencing around the centre;
- Fixing and installing a bike rack;
- Refurbishing and decorating the main entrance to the centre;
- Clearing and organising some of the plants and flowers within the planted areas.
In addition to the above works, a refurbished bin store was also provided aiming to create a well-kept and tidy environment.
After its refurbishment, the Hawthorn Centre is back to its usual operations, hosting local Residents in the newly improved environment.
We would like to thank our Subcontractors for their labour, hard work and support on completing this project in a brief and structured manner. Next Article