Delivering life changing programmes
Most importantly we understand the issues that concern you as residents. We pride ourselves on delivering life changing initiatives that include
- access to nationally recognised employment and training programmes which increase self-esteem, skills and sustainable employment opportunities
- antisocial behaviour schemes that reduce crime and vandalism
- community regeneration projects that bring people together
- supporting local businesses to boost the local economy by understanding and removing barriers they face when tendering for work
- working with hard-to-reach residents who may face exclusion due to political, cultural, economic and technological changes
In addition, the Breyer Foundation is a registered charity that works independently of the Breyer Group. Recent projects supported through the foundation include Islington Council’s Bursary Scheme, Newlon Fusion Neighbourhood Bursary Scheme and its more recent IT Donation Scheme. For more details please click here.